Hullbridge Parish Council will be holding its next meeting on Monday 9 June at 7.30pm in the Hullbridge Centre, Windermere Avenue. The meeting is open to members of the public.
The meeting has in recent months become very long with a very busy agenda and the following are points of interest, but particularly item 12.2 I would think and possible talks with the Land Agent on the 500 houses.
- Item 5 Adjournment of the meeting: to allow members of the public to speak on any of the Agenda items.
- Item 8.5 Community Dog Warden
- Item 8.6 CCTV update
- Item 10.2 to discuss/agree any highway improvements (zebra crossings etc)
- 12.2 Housing Working Group. this appears to relate to the proposed development of 500 houses and mentions the meeting at Riverside School on the 14 June with the Land Agent, which is mentioned on Facebook.
- 15.2 Locking of gates at the Recreation Ground.
There are more items than this but these appear to be the highlights. It looks like being a late meeting to me.