The Rayleigh Chamber of Trade meets tomorrow night (Monday) at Marco’s Bar in Eastwood Road, Rayleigh. The Rayleigh Chamber of Trade covers the Rayleigh, Hullbridge and Rawreth areas.
Local business’s, whether members or not, can attend but membership costs only £40 per year and can be paid as two £20 instalments Membership gives a page on the chambers website as well as other benefits. The Agenda is as follows.
Agenda for the meeting of 28th January 2013
Venue is Marcos Bar, 30 Eastwood Road, Rayleigh SS6 7JQ
1. Present & Apologies.
2. Minutes of the last meeting and Matters Arising.
3. President’s Report. Carl Watson.
4. Treasurers Report. Bob Stone
5. Neighbourhood Action Panel, Crime & Disorder.
Steve Joynes to provide news from the new committee concerned with local crime issues.
6. Rayleigh Town Council.
Update from the latest events in Rayleigh including success of Christmas lights.
7. Trading Standards supports Shop At My Local.
John Hull to speak on the “Buy With Confidence” scheme being promoted by Essex County Council.
8. Rayleigh Area Action Plan and that’s a RAAP.
Discuss proposals for new improvements to Rayleigh.
9. Recruitment Plans. Paul Wilkins
Paul to advise of progress of new invoice.
10. Spicing up Empty Shops in the Town.
Mike Davis has ideas to fit memorabilia prints to empty shop fronts
11. Any Other Business.
Hullbridge Christmas Lights & summer fayre
Armed Force Day
12. Date of next meeting
The proposed date will be Monday 29th April 2013 at 5.30pm.